Who we are
Breech Gear and breechgear.com is owned and operated by Lee Snijders Designs LLC.
Breech Gear operates during normal business hours:
9A.M.-5P.M. Monday-Friday. Pacific time.
P.O. Box #370552
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89137, USA
Our website address is: https://breechgear.com.
Email and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Breech Gear collects personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide your personal information directly.
- When you use our websites, apps and services.
- When we source it indirectly from you.
Personal information that you provide to us.
In order to provide you with our products and services, we collect personal information directly from you in different situations that include:
- When you subscribe to our newsletters.
- If you are interested to sign up for our referral, influencer or affiliate programs.
The personal information that is collected from you as the ‘advocate’ is name and email address. You may also submit your friend/referred email address but only in the case that you choose to share the referral via email. Breech Gear does not use email addresses provided on referred people for any purpose other than sending them the offer.
- Influencer/Insider program:
personal information collected includes name, email address, social media account names, address, and phone number.
- Affiliate programs:
the personal information collected includes name, social media account names and email address.
- If you create or update your account to our website
We will ask you to create a username and a password. Your password will be encrypted at all times.
- When you make a purchase on our website
We will collect personal information required to successfully transact your purchase. The information we require from you includes:
- order details including products purchased and amounts charged;
- payment and delivery information including payment method;
- order and purchase history;
- if a promotional code is applied, we will collect information related to the source and use of that promotional code.
- When you respond to one of our surveys
We will collect your contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address as well as demographic information such as gender.
- When you contact our Customer Service team
If you are enquiring about a transaction, our team will request that you provide some basic personal information such as name, email address, transaction number, billing and shipping address to validate your identity and will then require other types of personal information depending on the nature of your enquiry. For example:
- If you need help entering an order, our Customer Service team will ask you to provide your shipping address and credit card details.
- If you need to make a return or have a complaint, our Customer Service team will ask you to provide your contact information and the details of your return or complaint.
Personal information we collect when you use our websites and app
There are different situations where we collect your personal information through the use of our websites, apps and services. They include:
- Device information and website or app usage
It is important to us that our website continues to meet the needs of our customers. To help us continue to improve the online customer experience, we collect information about how you interact with the website or app including:
- times the website or app was accessed.
- the pages that were viewed and for how long they were viewed.
- product searches; abandoned carts; the types of browsers or applications used to visit the website; how you arrived to the website (for example through a third-party site or a search engine).
- if there were performance issues such as slow speeds or crashes.
The collection of device and usage data depends on the settings on the devices used as we collect this information primarily through cookies (you may review our cookies notice). We collect information about the devices used to access our site to ensure that the development of new features is accessible across all devices. The types of information collected about devices includes IP address and operating systems.
- Location information
Depending on the settings on your mobile or any other device and whether you allow the disclosure of your location information, we collect location information through your device’s IP address or cookies.
How we use your personal information
Breech Gear is committed to keep the use of personal information to a minimum and only for the specific purposes for which it was provided, in accordance with privacy laws and regulations.
These are the ways in which we use your personal information:
- To keep you up to date on product launches and promotions if you subscribe to our newsletters
We offer a subscription service to our newsletters. If you are subscriber, we will send you information from time to time about new product launches, promotions and brand updates, but only with your explicit permission. By signing up for newsletters, your information will be used for marketing communications. You have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
- To complete your purchase transactions on our website
We only use your order, shipping and payment information for the purpose of fulfilling your order. We will only disclose your personal information to third-party companies that provide services on our behalf such as to arrange for shipment of your products or for carrying out fraud protection checks.
- To manage the referral, influencer or affiliate programs
- Referral program:
if you refer a friend through our referral program, you will be asked to submit your name and email address. You may also submit your friend’s email address should you wish to communicate the offer via email. This information is stored in the referral program platform. The use of this information is for the purpose of communicating the offer only. This information is not used or shared for any other purposes. Once the offer has been used, neither you nor your friend are contacted again unless you have explicitly signed yourself up for the newsletter during the application process. If you choose to subscribe to email newsletter, your email address will be added to our subscriber list.
- Influencer & affiliate programs:
management of these programs is through third parties. Information is stored and used only for the functioning of these programs
- To validate access to the account you created on our website
To ensure that no one else accesses your account, we require that you set up a username and a password. Your password is encrypted and therefore we cannot access it directly. We use your login information only to validate that it is you who is accessing the account.
- To answer any question or resolve any issue that you may raise with our Customer Service team
Whenever you reach out to our Customer Service team, we will request that you validate your identity by sharing basic personal information such as your name and email address.
- To analyze the information that you provide through the surveys you respond to in order to improve customer satisfaction
We may send you follow up requests or surveys to check in on how well our services are being delivered. The answers that you provide will help us continuously improve the products and services we offer to all our customers.
- To help us improve our products and shopping experience
People who visit breechgear.com are often looking for something that is tailored to their needs. We are only able to fulfill your expectations by continuing to better understand what those needs are. To do this we analyze the information that we have access to about your website visits and purchasing patterns, which enables us to:
- create personalized interest and preference profiles so that you are only contacted or displayed product or services relevant to your preferences;
- measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns based on your activity on our website;
- improve and customize your experience as a visitor of our website;
- inform the development of new products and services.
- To improve the usability and navigation of our website
We use your website navigation information to monitor performance issues on our websites and apps such as page response times and loading errors. This information is also used to educate us on what you are looking for from us to better navigate the site, for example how you interact with different website pages, when you abandon your shopping cart and what methods you use to browse away from the page. This information helps us to continuously improve the website’s performance, navigation and usability.
- To comply with statutory or regulatory obligations
We will use your personal information when it is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, such as:
- prevention of fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- keeping business records up to date.
Ways we disclose your personal information
Breech Gear does not sell or share your personal information with third-party organizations for their (the third party’s) direct marketing purposes. We share your personal information with different groups within Breech Gear and with third parties that work on our behalf to deliver our services to you. We only share specific information needed to deliver the services for which the third-party supplier has been engaged and we ensure that they do not use your personal information for any other purpose. We require all third-party suppliers to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to ensure that your personal information is safeguarded.
Personal Information transfer, storage and security
Breech Gear’s head office is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Your personal information is only transferred to third-party suppliers that follow strong privacy and security practices. We require that third-party suppliers embed data protection into our agreements to ensure that they protect your personal information according to our expectations and the requirements set by Privacy and Data Protection Regulations that we need to comply with. However, our third-party suppliers also need to comply with the privacy requirements and legislation of their own location; therefore, your personal information may be made available to the authorities of these regions.
Breech Gear is committed to safeguarding your personal information at all times. The following steps are taken to ensure that the personal information that you provide to us is managed securely:
- Information entered through our website is transmitted through a secure channel
Information such as credit card details will always be transmitted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We do not retain a copy of your financial information once the transaction has completed through our payment providers.
- Breechgear.com accounts are password protected
Should you decide to create a Breech Gear online account, your account will be password protected. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and we ask you not to share your password with anyone else to avoid any unauthorized access to your account.
- Information stored in our systems is subject to technical and operational safeguards
Your personal information is only accessed by authorized users that have a “need-to-know” in order to provide you with the products and services that you require. We make sure that our employees are trained appropriately to manage your personal information in the most secure way to protect your information’s confidentiality and integrity. Although we strive to keep your personal information safeguarded while in our custody, it is important to remember that transmissions of information over the Internet, such as when using email, are not 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while in transit. Therefore, we ask you to refrain from sending your personal information to us through unsecure methods such as email. Any information that you transmit in this way is at your own risk.
Information Retention and Deletion
Breech Gear keeps your personal information only for as long as you are a customer of ours and in the case of our website, you have an active online account. You can delete your account whenever you wish to do so. Please note that by deleting your account, our platform will continue to store past transactional data which is required for legal and audit purposes. We can delete your personal information once it is no longer required for any legal or audit purposes on request.
Your personal information rights
You are the owner of your personal information at all times. Breech Gear is the custodian of your personal information to ensure we deliver the best products and services for you. You have the right to request access to, update or deletion of your personal information. On each particular case we will inform you of the consequences of your request and if there are any exemptions to honoring your requests based on legal or contractual requirements.
How can I access, update or delete my personal information?
To submit a request regarding the access, update or deletion of your personal information please email us at email@example.com. You can update your newsletter subscription preferences at any time by:
- updating your account,
- clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails that you receive, or
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you unsubscribe from our newsletters but you have provided us with your email for the purpose of purchasing our products, we will still send you non-marketing communications such as transaction receipts, shipping notifications or notices about your online Breech Gear account.
Cookies and related technologies
- to securely logging you into your account;
- to save your shopping cart;
- to remember your preferences and settings;
- to understand how visitors to our website are using it;
- to identify and promote popular content;
- to analyze the website performance, traffic and trends;
- to deliver and measure customized advertising campaigns.
Notification about personal information breaches
If we ever learn of a security breach that may impact your personal information, we commit to notify you as soon as possible through the email address or phone number that you have provided to us. In this notification we will inform you of the specifics of the breach and we will provide you with information about how to protect yourself, if this is necessary.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
If you have a question, concern or complaint about this privacy notice, how we manage your personal information, a specific request regarding your personal Information or Breech Gear’s privacy practices in general, please contact our Privacy Officer, who may be reached as follows:
Breech Gear prohibits the posting of any information or materials that violates or infringes the copyrights of any person or entity. If you believe that your work has been copied and made available on this site in a manner that would constitute copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to our designated DMCA Copyright Agent: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf. Our Copyright designated DMCA Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
P.O. Box #370552
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89137, USA
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Breech Gear excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Click here to view Breech Gear’s Terms and Conditions page.
Breech gears terms and policy page was last updated: 8/01/23